Sunday, January 21, 2018

Winter is coming

Fawkes loves, loves the snow! DC is a town the pretty much closes down when it snows, so everyone stays home and I work remotely. I found him a little snow shovel, so whenever it snows, he likes to shovel the sidewalk.

Another fun activity we've picked up is ice skating.We tried to do it and both Fawkes and I were not very good. Hudson is a really great skater. So, Fawkes started taking ice skating lessons. It's one where it's a parent/tot together. I actually was learning some fundamentals by taking him to the class, and I even decided to take a skating class for myself! After slipping all over the place with dull, rental skates, I even bought myself my own pretty white pair.


Yay? for winter sports... says the Floridian!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment