Saturday, March 3, 2018

Brewer's Ball


In late winter, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation hosts a really cool event called Brewer's ball. They have all sorts of breweries and restaurants come and you can sample their beer and food all night long. It was started by a father of a CF son and has been a really successful fundraising event annually. They also have really cool mobile auction where you can get things like a sous vide or artistic picture or Easter basket. My company, JRC Integrated Systems generously donated to become a special sponsor and you can see my thank you ad here.



These are my colleagues, Tony, Liz, and Jeff, from work that came out to support and have been with me since the beginning.


This is my bestie, Cori, that has come several years now.



These are my DC friends, Erik and Ali, that always come out and help us whenever we need it.

I work on a submarine program so here are a few pictures of Fawkes with a submarine....
  

...and AS a submarine (that's his periscope!)



No comments:

Post a Comment